We do Custom Database Development!
Do you need a database? If you are managing your data using spreadsheets and finding it too
error-prone, messy, cumbersome or time-consuming, the time has come
to look at a database.
- Data in one place – no more hunting and linking across
spreadsheets, different people using different versions, and so on.
- More structured – databases are much more rigid than spreadsheets.
- Easily related – contacts in a company can be linked to one
company record that is updated once only, instead of for each
- More control – you can specify exactly what data is acceptable,
making some obligatory and other data optional.
- Greater security – control access to some or all data with
multiple security levels and passwords.
- Easier sharing – many people can work on a database at the same
time, as long as they don't change the same value simultaneously.
- Tracking – a database can contain an audit trail so that you can
tell who changed what when.
Custom Solutions – have you a data management problem that is
not easily addressed? We can develop a solution in Microsoft Access,
Visual Basic or SQL Server to your specification. We also develop
links between packages to minimise data input to one place only! No
more remembering where else the information requires updating! See
for examples of the work we've done for others, and can do for you!
Developer Support – if you'd like to try your hand at your
Access or Visual Basic solution yourself, but don't have enough
knowledge: Use this option! We help you draw up the specification
for the project. After that you're on your own –until you get stuck!
Then phone or e-mail us the problem, and we solve it for you at
Hotline or Developer support contract rates.
For quotations on all of the above options contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Use Software Africa?
Software Africa has been involved in the creation of custom software solutions for
customers since the late 1980s, with a long track record of independent
and happy customers. Custom databases include a Grain
Brokerage, Civil Engineering Laboratory system, Wellfield
monitoring system, HP/Rental system, Real Estate Sales Management, and Borehole
What are our strengths?
- Clear definition of the program requirements from pre-specification through to completion.
- Customer-orientated approach that ensures you, our customer, drive the concept and we assist in filling in the details.
- You own the source code if the program is specifically written for you – this makes you independent of us. We’re confident that
we can serve you well.
- We are good listeners – as your requirements have to be thoroughly understood and we take care to make sure that we do
understand before coding anything.
- Good documentation – being a training and support organisation as well, we know that this makes the product so much better to use.
- Meticulous and thorough in the product production cycle
- Patient – even under pressure
- Easily contacted – we’re on the Web 24 hours a day and we work crazy hours!
- Affordable and qualified – MCSD and lengthy on-the-job experience.
- If your custom program has re-sale potential, we can exploit it for your and our profit.
Additional Projects completed
Templates for faxes, letters, e-mail and memos for DaimlerChrysler
South Africa; ABSA; Citadel Investments; dsgn Julius & Co;
Enterprise | IG (formerly BrownKSDP) and other leading South African
companies. See our page on
General Software Development.
Press Ctrl+F to search this page for keywords.